Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: What If?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AelaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Please allow a newbie to engage in a little rampant speculation.

    Let's assume for a minute that the '10 years in the future' scenes are true and Francine is rasing a 4-yr. old girl named Ashley. What if Tambi's wacky plan to get Katchoo knocked up by David eventually works, and Ashley is really Katchoo and David's kid, and they left her with Francine for some reason?

    There's no point to the above, just a random thought I had.

    -AelaC

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Gem Farriss
    Guest Gem Farriss's Avatar

    Post

    I don't have the comic in front of me, but didn't they say something about Ashley resembling her mother, Francine? If she were David's and Katchoo's child, I can't see how she could resemble Francine in any way.

    ------------------
    -Gem

    Join "tmsiplist", a Strangers in Paradise fan mailing list at:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tmsiplist/

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AelaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yabbut, everyone says that about kids/babies, whether it's true or not. They say it just to make the parents happy.

    "Adult Ashley" resembled Francine quite a bit, but she was just a figment of Fran's imagination in issue 43.

    --AelaC

    ------------------

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    But, Katchoo and David haven't spoken to Francine in ten years. Fran doesn't even know they were married. How would they get Ashley to Francine?

    But, I like your attempt to figure how we'd possibly get to that future point.

    ------------------
    The ninja lesbian milk getter. aka dorkflakes.
    Take the time to feel the wind.
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    "I'm not crazy, I'm just reality challenged" -tyledras
    Help Hostboard by using that search engine.
    ChatterBox
    Bran's Place

  5. #5
    Jaxom 27
    Guest Jaxom 27's Avatar

    Post

    It's logical in a Kubrickian kinda way... smile

    OREO!


    ------------------
    "To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition."
    - Woody Allen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •